You may also like...

9 Responses

1. port magic hlp says:

hey all i need hlp ,just like evey 1 else here …..my port magic is runnin out of time ….and i need to register it….i eed a email and password..if ne 1 has a gen for it or a sit …plz email me alexmacdonald288@hotmail.com thx

2. port magic hlp says:

3. Neo says:

My port magic got corrupted.. i reinstalled and now i need a key. Maybe i should just reinstall AOL ..

4. Rich Tong says:

Sounds like someone sets your d-link password and user name to something other than the factory defaults. Portmagic is smart enough to know the defaults and tries them, so if it throws a username and password dialog it means that your router isn’t using the defaults.

To get it working, find the reset pin hole on your router. If you tell me your model, I can look that up on the D-link site or use your manual if you still have it. Press in with a pin into the recess for 30 seconds. This causes the router to revert to all factory settings, then portmagic should just work.

5. Dru says:

I want to subscribe. The invitation calls for a username & password. DLink doesn’t know what I’m talking about. I typed in my name & password but it won’t accept. Now what do I do? Can you help?

6. Rich Tong says:

Afraid I can’t help you with a pirated key. I can tell you that if you are an AOL subscriber, you’ll get your very own free copy of PortMagic as part of their latest client. Hope that helps or just buck up and buy one. It’s a nice product!

7. alex says:

my tiral ran out on port magic
    i could use a key too.
    let me know if you find eh?

8. Spike says:

Ya, i realy need one!

9. Phil says:

Do you have a product key or generator or know where I can get one for Port Magic?

%d bloggers like this: