They are also up on “pricegrabber”:http://www.pricegrabber.com/p__New_Balance_New_Balance_Kids_KJ_745_Youth,__9060688/search=745 although the stock is thin and it goes for $65 list.
“Zappos”:http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/6030885/c/3098/g/kids/s/Y_4096.html does seem to have them for $65
The 745 is a performance running shoe that offers the young athlete cushioning and stability.
* ABZORB? in Heel and Forefoot provides exceptional shock absorption.
* Medial Post offers higher-density compression molded EVA for pronation control.
* Solid Rubber Outsole makes for long-wear and durability.
* Synthetic/Mesh Upper is lightweight and breathable.
Also note that you should get this one size larger than your typical street shoe size. New Balance runs a bit small.
“Zappos”:http://www.zappos.com/n/p?dp=6030881 also has these. The offical model number by the way is KJ 745 Youth.
* Solid Rubber Outsole: Provides long-wearing durability
* Medial Post: Provides pronation control
* Abzorb in Heel and Forefoot: Provides maximum shock absorption * C-CAP Midsole: Provides lightweight cushioning and flexibility * Synthetic/Mesh Upper: Provides lightweight comfort and support