>Macrumors has a view for the next iPhone. Looks cool. Has a glass back and removable battery (at last!!!). Someone found it dropped in a bar in San Jose! And AT&T has cancelled vacations in June, so it looks like more toys, don’t buy an iPhone now if you can help it and wait it out is my advice. Fits in with the new iPhone 4.0 coming with multitasking, etc.
- Front-facing video chat camera
- Improved regular back-camera (the lens is quite noticeably larger than the iPhone 3GS)
- Camera flash
- Micro-SIM instead of standard SIM (like the iPad)
- Improved display. It’s unclear if it’s the 960×460 display thrown around before — it certainly looks like it, with the “Connect to iTunes” screen displaying much higher resolution than on a 3GS.
- What looks to be a secondary mic for noise cancellation, at the top, next to the headphone jack
- Split buttons for volume
- Power, mute, and volume buttons are all metallic