If you are getting a new car, here are some indispensable accessories to go with it:
- Tire Pressure Gauge. It’s huge but it is reliable and easy to use. All analog and no batteries.
- LED Flashers. Yes you need batteries, but they are way better than flares
- Flashlight. You need a bright one and Candlepower will turn you on to the really good ones. Current favorites are the Nitecore MH20GT for $120 that comes with two Lithium Ion batteries and a charger as a bigger choice the Nitecore P30, it is 1000 lumens and a break taking $64 at Amazon.
- Battery charger and tire pump. Yes, you might need a battery charger for your EV, but you do need one for the other 98% of the cars out there. The CostCo one is nice although big.
- Floor mats and covers. Auto Anything has a great selection and these are completely waterproof and great for the wet climates. Typically you can get a 6% rebate from Cashbackmonitor.com if you buy from there.
- Leatherman PS4 Squirt on your keychain. In case you need it.