It turns out that you can get a 15% discount on Netflix just by billing Netflix through iTunes. To do this, you login to your iOS or AppleTV and click on
restart membership this then pushes Netflix bills through iTunes.
Now watch for relatively frequent 15% of iTunes gift cards through PayPal and voila you can now double dip. To get this triple dip:
- Use cashbackmonitor.com to get a rebate for going to eBay, this is normally 1-2% or so.
- Join the eBay rewards program to get another 1% off unless you are buying computers and gift cards. Boohoo!
However this doesn’t apply to give cards, so, as an aside you can actually VOIP through the Netflix application, so they make it super easy.
- Use your credit card to get 2-6% off depending on your card
- Then get the 15% off for buying the gift card.
- Logon to iTunes and redeem
- Cancel your Netflix account and wait for it to time out (normally until the end of month June 28th for instance)
- After your account expires, logon to Netflix on an Apple device and restart your membership from there.
It’s small, but this adds up to about a 20% discount off of iTunes